Born in the 90s and bred in Hong Kong, and a graduate of University of Brighton, I am a full time graphic designer and an artist based in Brighton, UK. I take inspirations from Marc Chagall with his narrative painting.
My works show an atmospheric and ephemeral sense of a story, reviving a nostalgia sensation within my paintings by capturing small yet powerful moment of daily life.
Isn’t weird that the moment you usually remember isn’t the big moment but something rather irrelevant - a breeze in a hot summer day, the smell of the ocean or the warmth sensation when the sun ray shines on your back. These are the memories of experience and of existence.
It is that rush of endorphins and that light-hearted feeling which intrigue your memories and bring you back to the past. I want my painting to be a universal language that not only moves me but also resonate with others.
- Apr 15, 2012 Solo Exhibition: Beautiful Mess
- May 19, 2012 Group Exhibition : Interim show for work on progress
- May 19, 2013 Group Exhibition: ARGOS
- Jan 19, 2014 Group Exhibition: Parade - 2nd year show
- Apr 19, 2015 Solo Exhibition : Pop-up Brighton - Framed Project
- Jul 19, 2015 Group Exhibition: Design and Craft show
- Feb 19, 2017 Solo Exhibition: I want to tell you a secret
- Mar 19, 2017 Group Exhibition : Artist. Women. Rebal
- May 19, 2017 Group Exhibition: Headmost
- Jun 1, 2017 Group Exhibition : Way of seeing: Biology
- Jul 4, 2017 Group Exhibition : Open Exhibition
- Jul 15, 2017 Group Exhibition : Art in the Garden
- Jul 19, 2017 Group Exhibition : Ruth Borchard Prize 2017 shortlisted
- Sep 1, 2017 Group Exhibition : Summer Exhibition at Art Form
- Feb 1, 2018 Group Exhibition : Ways of seeing : Emotion
- Apr 1, 2018 Group Exhibition : Ways of seeing: imagination
- May 1, 2018 Group Exhibition : Artist Open House : The Organic Unknown
- Jul 12, 2018 Group Exhibition : Blended
One Off to 25 Online gallery - https://www.oneoffto25.com/
University of Brighton - Fine art Painting
2012 to 2015
Hong Kong Polytechnic University - Multi-media design and technology
2011 to 2012 (Higher diploma)